POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k : Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k
From: Richard Morton
Date: 18 Aug 2000 08:24:05
Message: <399D7FD5.87688998@hotmail.removethisbit.com>
The middle step of the staircase is bothering me slightly. I've seen this exact
arrangement at New Street Station in Birmingham where there is a longer step
half-way up, but it doesn't look quite right in your image, it makes the lower
ones look too high up relative to the rail (what's bugging me is that I don't
know how this is dealt with in real life, unless, perhaps the angle of incline
of the steps isn't the same as that of the rail - so that the top an bottom
steps are the same distance from the rail).